Was this page helpful?

Property Pass List

The Property Pass List consists of authorized personnel who may authorize the removal of Government property. DOC regulations require that all property leaving Federal facilities be accompanied by proof of authorized possession or ownership; a Property Pass (Optional Form 7), CD-50, or a sales receipt may be used for this purpose.  For the full policy, please refer to the Manual of Security Policies and Procedures Chapter 30.17 (Commerce personnel only), and the DOC Personal Property Management Manual (Commerce personnel only). Personal property will not require a property pass form; to avoid any issues, a detailed list of personal items should be emailed to before removal.

The Property Pass List of authorized signers is updated monthly.  To be added to the Property Pass List, or for Property Pass information, please email or call 202-482-8355.