For many employees, the availability of benefits represents a single component of total compensation.
The topics below are some of the most significant benefits programs available to Federal Government employees at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Federal insurance programs
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance (FEDVIP)
- Affordable Care Act information
- Flexible spending accounts
Group term life insurance
- Federal employee retirement system
- Civil service retirement system
- Social Security benefits
- Thrift Savings Program (TSP)