Don't think of compensation as just your biweekly paycheck.
Think of it as what you receive in return for your contribution to the organization--that is, for doing your job!
Compensation often includes more than one component (such as locality pay and differentials) and other factors (such as premium pay or overtime) can affect your overall compensation.
- Automated employment and income verification (The Work Number)
- General Schedule (GS) salary tables
- Commerce Alternative Personnel System pay tables
- Pay periods and pay dates
- Premium pay (regular and irregular overtime)
- Schedule of holidays