The Commerce Learning Center (CLC) is an enterprise-wide system used to:
- Manage your professional development
- Help you plan your training
- Provide access to online learning
Once you are added to the CLC as a new user, a user account has been created, and you should receive a system-generated message from CLCSupport@doc.gov entitled “Welcome to the Commerce Learning Center!” At this point you will have access to login.
- Click on the link to the Commerce Learning Center.
- Log on with the Username and temporary password provided.
- Select and provide answers to the password recovery challenge questions.
- Change your password.
- Set your local time zone.
- If your Bureau uses Single Sign-on you will be directed to your Bureau Landing Page
- If your Bureau does not use Single Sign-on:
- You will be directed to the Commerce Landing Page where you can select your bureau
Open the doors of the virtual schoolhouse and discover how easy it is to learn!