Learn more about grants and contracting opportunities at the Department of Commerce and its bureaus.
- Search FedBizOps.gov for open Department of Commerce procurements.
Resources for contractors
- Planned Acquisitions – the Department of Commerce's search tool for our planned acquisitions over $100,000. As requirements change, these acquisition plans are updated by department personnel and this search tool is automatically updated.
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) – The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is an advocacy and advisory office responsible for promoting the use of small, small disadvantaged, 8(a), women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned and HUBZone small businesses within the Department of Commerce's acquisition process.
- Small Business Administration's Contracting section of their website where you can learn about how to "Get Started" and "Contracting Support for Small Business"
- The General Services Administration has implemented a system for vendors doing business with the federal government to manage their entity information in one central location. This database is the System for Award Management (SAM).
Contracting offices at our bureaus
- National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) – NIST Acquisition Management Group
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) – Office of Procurement
- Search Grants.gov for open Department of Commerce grants.
Grant opportunities at our bureaus
- EDA Funding Opportunities
- ITA Market Development Cooperator Program
- NIST Funding Opportunities
- NTIA Telecommunications Grants