The following provides information on the instructional videos for the 232 Exclusions Portal as well as the links to these videos.
The Department continues to develop resources for business to assist them in navigating the 232 exclusion process. These six new videos cover how to register as a new user and log in; how to file an exclusion request, objection, rebuttal, or surrebuttal; and how to use the autofill feature. Please see below for the links to the videos:
- User Registration and Login:
- Filing a New Exclusion Request:
- Filing an Objection to an Exclusion Request:
- Filing a Rebuttal to an Objection:
- Filing a Surrebuttal to a Rebuttal:
- Using the Autofill Feature:
For more detailed instructions, please refer to the 232 Exclusions Portal External User Guide located here.
If you have any further questions regarding the 232 Exclusions Portal, please contact the 232 Exclusions Portal Help Desk at 202-482-3203 or at 232ExclusionsPortal@bis.doc.gov.