Learn more about grants and contracting opportunities at the Department of Commerce and its bureaus using the information below.
- Search Grants.gov for open Department of Commerce grants.
- Search FedBizOps.gov for open Department of Commerce procurements.
Department of Commerce Grant Making Bureaus
International Trade Administration (ITA)
- Market Development Cooperator Program
- Special American Business Internship Training Program (SABIT) - A technical assistance initiative of the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, SABIT offers organizations competitive grants and an opportunity to host industry-specific delegations. SABIT serves as an initial entry point for U.S. businesses seeking funding to establish long-term relationships with potential customers, distributors or partners in the former Soviet Union. The program trains Eurasian managers and scientists in commonly accepted business practices as a means of facilitating cross-border relationships. In turn, these personal relationships serve as a basis for business development and reduce market access barriers for U.S. businesses
National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
National Telecommunications & Information Administration (NTIA)
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Coastal Ocean Program Grant Information
- Fisheries Saltonstall Kennedy Grant Program
- National Undersea Research Program Funding Opportunities
- Grants Management Division
- Fisheries Grants Program
- National Sea Grant
- Office of Global Programs
Contracting Resources for Contractors
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) - The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is an advocacy and advisory office responsible for promoting the use of small, small disadvantaged, 8(a), women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned and HUBZone small businesses within the U.S. Department of Commerce's acquisition process.
- Business.USA.gov's Find Opportunities Wizard where in a few quick steps, it will guide you towards federal government contracting programs and opportunities for your business!
- Planned Acquisitions: the Department of Commerce's search tool for our planned acquisitions over $100,000. As requirements change, these acquisition plans are updated by department personnel and this search tool is automatically updated.
- Small Business Administration's Contracting section of their website where you can learn about how to "Get Started" and "Contracting Support for Small Business"
- The General Services Administration (GSA) has implemented a system for vendors doing business with the Federal Government to manage their entity information in one central location. This new database is the System for Award Management (SAM).