To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, the USPTO will host an event focused on space innovation, technology transfer from the Apollo missions, and an overview of the current administration’s policy on space exploration and space commerce. Mark your calendars and register early.
Featured speakers include federal government executives, astronauts, inventors, and commercial space industry executives:
- Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO Andrei Iancu
- Director of the Office of Space Commerce Kevin O'Connell
- Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Deputy Director of the USPTO Laura Peter
- Former Associate Director, Satellite Servicing Capabilities Office, NASA and National Inventors Hall of Fame inductee Frank Cepollina
- Astronaut Kathryn Sullivan
- Astronaut Paul Richards
The public is also invited to view the National Inventors Hall of Fame® Museum's special exhibit honoring NASA’s Apollo 11 moon mission, featuring NIHF inductees and the impact their innovations have had on our nation’s space flight and exploration efforts.