Posted at 1:55 PM
Saturday, November 25, 2017, is Small Business Saturday® – a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for their communities.
Please join the Department of Commerce, the Small Business Administration (SBA) and organizations across the country in supporting your local small business by shopping at a small business.
How You Can Participate
- Find participating small businesses in your area
For small business owners
- Get advice on how to prepare for the holiday season from the SBA:
- 6 Ways to Maximize Your Return on Sponsoring or Hosting Holiday Events
- 7 Holiday Marketing Tips on a Limited Budget
- 5 Ways to Market Your Business for the Holiday Season
- Start Now to Plan Your Holiday Retail Marketing Campaign
- How to Market Your Business with an Event
- 33 Creative Ideas for Small Business Holiday Marketing
- 6 Good Reasons to Start your Holiday Marketing Plan Now
- Get free Small Business Saturday® marketing materials – including sample posters, press releases, and social media updates