The Commerce Learning Center (CLC) is the Department of Commerce’s enterprise learning management system, a web-based application to centrally administer all training functions across the Department.
The CLC is accessible from any computer with Internet access. It will become the single source through which Commerce staff will request and enroll in training and development opportunities. This will enable individual training histories to be maintained and organizational reporting to be accomplished electronically.
- How to Get a Username and Password
- How to Login to the Commerce Learning Center
- How to Enroll in Classroom Training or Online Learning
- Understanding My Training Plan and Transcript
- How to Request Training from External Vendors
If you need help, please Contact Us!
|How to request external training||121.48 KB|
|Commerce Learning Center POCs||169.2 KB|