The Commerce Learning Center (CLC) is the Department of Commerce’s Enterprise Learning Management System, a web-based application to centrally administer all training functions across the Department. The CLC can be accessed from any internet accessible device. It is the enterprise-wide solution through which Commerce employees can enroll in training and development opportunities. For assistance with any of the areas below, select the 24/7 Support button on the Login page.
- How to Get a Username and Password
- How to Login to the Commerce Learning Center
- How to Enroll in Classroom Training or Online Learning
- Understanding My Training Plan and Transcript
- To Request Training from External Vendors contact your Bureau's Training Staff, CLC Administrator, or Chief Learning Officer
If you need help, please Contact Us!
|Getting Started with the CLC||1.29 MB|