Tort Claims, Litigation and Liability Issues
- Federal Tort Claims Act, 28 U.S.C. §2671, et seq. (FTCA)
- Department Administrative Order 203-24  (FTCA Claims)
- Department Administrative Order 209-7  (Defense of Suits Against Federal Employees)
- DOC Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Part 2  (FTCA Claims)
- Public Vessels Act, 46 U.S.C. §781, et seq.
- Suits in Admiralty Act, 46 U.S.C. §741, et seq.
Service of Process and Requests and/or Subpoenas for Testimony or Documents
- DOC Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Part 15  (exclusive of Subpart C at §§15.21-15.25)
- Housekeeping Statute, 5 U.S.C. §301
- Bankruptcy Code, 11 U.S.C. §101, et seq.
- Public Works & Economic Development Act, 42 U.S.C. §3211, et seq. (restructuring & liquidating financial assistance)
- Uniform Commercial Code, U.C.C. §1-101, et seq. (as enacted by the several states)
- Federal Debt Collection Act, 31 U.S.C. §3711, et seq.
- Federal Debt Collection Procedures Act, 31 U.S.C. §3001, et seq.
- DOC Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Part 19  (Debt Collection)
Employee Personal Prpoperty Claims
- Military Personnel and Civilian Employees Claims Act of 1964, 31 U.S.C. §3721 et seq.
- Department Administrative Order 203-17 
- Qui Tam Actions, 31 U.S.C. §3729, et seq.
- Program Fraud & Civil Remedies Act, 31 U.S.C. §3801, et seq.
- DOC Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Part 25 (Fraud Civil Remedies)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation & Liability Act, 42 U.S.C. §9601 et seq. (Superfund)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, 42 U.S.C. §6901, et seq.
- Toxic Substances Control Act, 15 U.S.C. §2601, et seq.
Legal Representation Letters to DOC Chief Financial Officer
- OMB Bulletin No. 07-04, Audit Requirements for Federal Financial Statements, as amended (August 25, 2008)