Michelle O. McClelland , Chief
Tel: (202) 482-8035
Fax: (202) 501-8005
FALD's Web Pages
Grants Management Offices
Federal Assistance Adminstrative Requirements
- Uniform Administrative Requirements for Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, Other Non-Profit, and Commercial Organizations 
- Uniform Administrative Requirements for State and Local Governments 
Federal Assistance Cost Principles
- Cost Principles for Educational Institutions 
- Cost Principles for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments 
- Cost Principles for Non-Profit Organizations 
- Contract Cost Principles and Procedures 
1) Cornell University  has a cite that provides for quick lookups of United States Code citations.
2) The Federal Bar Association  has a Grants Committee which meets most months to hear speakers and discuss grants law issues.
3) FindLaw  is a legal search engine.
4) The Government Contracts Law Report  contains a fairly broad spectrum of Federal and State court decisions.
5) GPO website  provides quick access to the Code of Federal Regulations (including e-CFR), the Federal Register, FedBizOpps, Comptroller General Decisions, Congressional and Presidential materials and other resources.
6) Thomas  allows you to search and browse U.S. legislative materials.