If the conference is going to be a joint event, can we authorize the other party to use the Department of Commerce seal and/or a bureau logo or emblem on materials it prints to hand out at the conference?
Yes, but click here for procedures.
Can we use an outside entity’s logo on materials that we print to hand out at the conference?
It depends on the nature of the outside entity. Generally, we are not authorized to place the logo of a company on government printed materials; however there is a waiver process. Click here for more information. The prohibition does not apply to the logos of other government (federal, state, local, or foreign) agencies.
- The Commerce Blog
- Economic Indicators
- Office of the Secretary
- Office of Business Liaison
- Center for Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Native American Affairs
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary for Administration
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Executive Secretariat
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of Inspector General
- Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Policy and Strategic Planning
- Office of Public Affairs
- About Commerce
- Contact Us