Michelle O. McClelland, Chief
Tel: (202) 482-8035
Fax: (202) 501-8005
FALD's Web Pages
Grants Management Offices
Federal Assistance Adminstrative Requirements
- Uniform Administrative Requirements for Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, Other Non-Profit, and Commercial Organizations
- Uniform Administrative Requirements for State and Local Governments
Federal Assistance Cost Principles
- Cost Principles for Educational Institutions
- Cost Principles for State, Local, and Indian Tribal Governments
- Cost Principles for Non-Profit Organizations
- Contract Cost Principles and Procedures
1) Cornell University has a cite that provides for quick lookups of United States Code citations.
2) The Federal Bar Association has a Grants Committee which meets most months to hear speakers and discuss grants law issues.
3) FindLaw is a legal search engine.
4) The Government Contracts Law Report contains a fairly broad spectrum of Federal and State court decisions.
5) GPO website provides quick access to the Code of Federal Regulations (including e-CFR), the Federal Register, FedBizOpps, Comptroller General Decisions, Congressional and Presidential materials and other resources.
6) Thomas allows you to search and browse U.S. legislative materials.