Percy Robinson, Chief
Tel: (202) 482-4743
Fax: (202) 501-8005
FALD's Web Pages
Grants Management Offices
*NEW* OMB Uniform Guidance
1) Cornell University has a cite that provides for quick lookups of United States Code citations.
2) Federal Bar Association has a Grants Committee which meets most months to hear speakers and discuss grants law issues.
3) FindLaw is a legal search engine.
4) Government Contracts Law Report contains a fairly broad spectrum of Federal and State court decisions.
5) GPO website provides quick access to the Code of Federal Regulations (including e-CFR), the Federal Register, FedBizOpps, Comptroller General Decisions, Congressional and Presidential materials and other resources.
6) Thomas allows you to search and browse U.S. legislative materials.
7) Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards made before December 26, 2014:
- Federal Assistance Administrative Requirements:
- Federal Assistance Cost Principles: